Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Life update!

Well, it certainly has been a while since I have posted anything of quality (besides pictures) let alone a blog. I'm going through a huge life change in terms of my direction and where I want to go/not go. I have decided that traveling is the life for me and I'm going make it my full time job. The cool part about that decision is that traveling means all types of places and locations, including the US. Which means I'll hopefully be coming home for longer periods of time and I'll be able to time my trips by my schedule and not by someone elses.

A new addition for a new life direction. A momento of my time in Asia as it is a traditional bamboo tatoo and also a tribute to my mom. 

I'm trying to be smart about this decision, I know it's a hard lifestyle but I can't be more excited about it. This means that I'll be living a minimalist existence for the next few years, taking jobs where I can find them to fund my travels until they can start paying for themselves. Any support is gladly appreciated (an email or response to a blog saying good job or I miss you is what I really want). 

Kanabachuri, Thailand. A beautiful waterfall and hike combo.

This blog, I will be keeping updated for those that want to know what is happening in my personal life. It will be more personalized to me and my current locations. I recently started up a new blog/website that will be my primary focus for the next year or two, building/growing it as much as humanly possible. Adrian's Travel Tales is the name, once it is live, I'll put a link to that site for those that wish to follow there. 

Celebrating with a very large, blue beverage at a local market in Bangkok called On Nut Market. Thank you Caroline and Marcus for the wonderful introduction to Thailand. 

Anyways, that's the update. I'll be posting another personal blog here in the new day or so, giving you a glimpse into Thailand and my month here, wow! Time flies. Love to everyone! 

-Adrian Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment