Monday, August 25, 2014

10 Reasons You Were Denied - Ode to a Forward Man

1) I am taller than you, literally I can see the top of your bald little head.
2) You say "pee pee" as in "I need to make pee pee." How old are you?
3) You try to hold my hand while crossing the street or going up stairs. How old do you think I am, sir? I am not a child, do not treat me as such!
4) You prance when you walk, seriously you look like a horse clip, clop, clip, clop
5) Your 'traditional Italian meal' that you hyped up.... its pasta out of a box and sauce out of a can. Pretty sure that is how everyone around the world makes pasta. You are not doing anything to make it Italian.....
6) You have the worlds largest scooter that is like something my grandfather would drive, not what I imagined an Italian man having
7) On said scooter (not motorcycle), you drive like my grandfather. Slower than molasses. 
8) You have been working in your job for as long as I have been alive. While I date older men, that category does not include men old enough to be my father.....
9) You have a bidet in your bathroom (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet). Why? Just... why?
10) Your eyebrows are more maintained than mine are. And maintained into a shape that I just don't understand. Plus you have no less than 5 tweezers. Please tell me how you can possibly use 5 tweezers at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment